Food Details Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 shows the food and saturation for any edible item on the tooltip. Should work with all food, whether it is from another mod or not. For example, Rabbit Stew is “10 (0.6)”.
Food Details Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.