Food Comfort Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds over 60 new items almost all of which are edible except for 1 new decoration block which would fit any minecrafters kitchen.
Similar to Pam’s Harvest Craft this mod adds tons of new foods, but unlike Pam’s no farming except vanilla farming is required, not only that but this mod takes advantage of seeds, a very easy to get resource. Plans for ores, more decoration, and more in the future. This mod took only about 22 hours to produce so updates won’t be uncommon.
Food Comfort Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.