Fluxed-Core Mod 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 adds a new potion system, called “Buffs”, Buffs act exactly like potions, but are stored using Strings, this allows for more effects than vanilla potions allow. Another feature this mods adds is, “The Flux Bar”, it adds a bar to Item tooltips and the ingame screen showing how much RF is stored in the current equipped item, There is a config for removing this feature.
Fluxed-Core Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.