FluidConverters Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 allows you to configure fluid groups in JSON config files that contain a set of fluids (with some optional properties) that can be converted to each other. For each fluid group a block will be added to the game which can accept all the fluids from that group on each side, right-clicking on a side with a fluid container from that group will enable output for that fluid on that side.
FluidConverters Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.