Flowercraft Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 adds 15 new flowers to the game with recipes for dyes, making it easier to acquire most of the combination dyes. Witness a biome filled with giant flowers.
“Phantasia” with BigFlower
“All Flower of this Mod and the Vanilla-Flowers”
own Bonemeal (to create the BigFlowers)
Magicwand (to spawn for only Flower without Tallgrass) 10 applications per Rod
- Food HoneyPotion : Enchantment moveSpeed and jump (60Sec.) blindness (20Sec)
- Food HoneyBread : Enchantment poison (10 Sec) moveSpeed (30Sec)
- Food HoneyRaw: Enchantment confusion (10Sec) moveSpeed (15Sec)
- Armor RubberBoots: Jump Speed (smelt Dandelion to Rubber)
Hedge: Petal, FlowerHedge, ThornFlowerHedge
Carpet from: FlowerHedge, Petal
Hay in dark and light, Wattle and Daub with Slabs And Stairs.
Flowercraft Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.