Flora Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds various fluid-based armors. Each piece of armor can be loaded with fluids, in the Fluidic Armor Infuser. Higher-tier armor provides more protection and can be loaded with more fluids. By putting fluids in your armor, you get special buffs. Buffs are caused by the interaction between fluids.
For example, if you have armor with three fluids A, B, and C, you get six buffs: A-A, B-B, C-C, A-B, A-C, B-C. The more liquid you have on your armor, the stronger the buff. However, be careful: Some ‘buffs’ have negative effects.
Flora Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.