FloodLights Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 adds the electric floodlight (powerable via RF, UE, and EU), a small electric one and a carbon based version as well.
Toggle their invert state via shift right click with empty hand, change mode (straight, narrow or wide cone) by using a wrench (and if neither BC, IC2 or CoFHCore is installed, a stick) and right clicking the floodlights. Power usage, range and refresh rate for the lights (how fast they are placed) can be set in the config.
FloodLights Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.