Fans of Harry Potter will know that when Floo Powder is thrown into a fireplace, the flames turn “emerald green” and allow the user to teleport between fireplaces. With Floocraft Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9, I aim to inject some of that wonderful sooty goodness into your Minecraft experience.
Floocraft has no worldgen so it’s fine to add to existing worlds.
- Ender Pearl + Gunpowder = 8 Floo Powder
- (default concentration is 1 tp/p; add more pearls to the recipe for higher concentrations)
- Floo Powder + Torch = Floo Torch
- (they’re just there to look nice)
- Floo Powder + Sign = Floo Sign
For 1.7 and higher:
- Floo Powder + Flower Pot = Floower Pot
Floocraft Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.