Flat Colored Blocks Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is a mod that generates a selection of simple colored blocks, transparent blocks, and glowing blocks (all configurable) for use in building and creative projects. Highly configurable with settings to adjust number of hues, values, and saturation, as well as min/max ranges.
Using the item crafted you just need to have dyes and cobblestone/glass/glowstone in your inventory to craft items after opening the items gui. Some blocks require a few dyes to craft so try different dyes to see all the options.
- This mod can use a large number of block ids if configured wrongly or if you want to have a large range of shades, just be aware.
- No tile entities are used and all rendering is done using a single model + texture, this is done to ensure mod compatibility.
Flat Colored Blocks Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.