Flan’s mod 1.8, 1.7.10 is a combination of Planes, Vehicles and WW2Guns rewritten with a full load of amazing new options and designed to permit simple custom content creation by anyone. Flan’s mod alone is useless, it needs content packs so as to be of any use.
Some notes about plane and vehicle crafting
- The planes and vehicles will take any engine. The engine speed adds to the plane / vehicle speed so better engines make the plane / vehicle go faster.
- Guns are always optional. You can put any deployable guns into the gun slots, but some planes / vehicles disallow use of certain slots.
- The blueprints section lists all the planes / vehicles you have made in the past and clicking on one of these places as much stuff into the crafting table as possible to make that particular plane / vehicle.
- G : Open Team Select Menu.
- H : Open Team Score Menu.
- E : Exit plane/vehicle.
- R : Open Inventory.
Planes and Vehicles:
- W : Accelerate.
- S : Decelerate/Go backwards.
- A : Turn left.
- D : Turn right.
- Left Ctrl : Shoot machine guns.
- V : Drop bomb/fire shell.
- Space : Pitch up (For Planes).
- Left Shift : Pitch down (For Planes).
- C : Switch control modes (For planes).
Planes (mouse controls):
- Same as simple controls except no pitching with space/shift.
- Mouse up/down : pitch up/down.
- Mouse left/right : roll left/right.
- Left click : Shoot machine guns.
- Right click : Drop bombs.
Flan’s Mod Installation:
- 1. Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- 2. Download Flan’s Mod
- 3. Place the downloaded .jar in the mods folder
- (On the client you can find the mods folder by opening Minecraft, going to the Resource pack menu, pressing “Open Resource Pack Folder” and going up one level)
- 4. Get some content packs