Have you ever wanted Minecraft to have a bazooka? Paxels? A quick way to mine obsidian? Cake with magma cream icing? Fire’s Random Things Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 adds all of this, and more!
Fire’s Random Things Mod features:
- A bazooka.
- More fuels.
- Fancy looking candles.
- Hallucination potions (The full set: Regular, Splash, Lingering, and Tipped Arrow, all available with regular and extended duration).
- Compact Bookshelves.
- Compact Dirt.
- Bottom for a fireplace that actually looks nice (no more Netherrack bottomed fireplaces).
- 18 colors of flat colored blocks.
- Force fields (can be disabled).
- A way to shatter items (more yield from flowers and bones, turn bottles into sand, etc).
- Dispensers that fire more projectiles at once.
- A way to quickly mine Obsidian.
- A leafcutter.
- A new take on the Ender Pearl.
- Hallucination vision goggles.
Fire’s Random Things Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.