FinndusFillies Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 laced in satire, horsemeat (cleverly disguised as beef) and glue (not-so-cleverly disguised as slime-balls).
How FinndusFillies Mod Works
- Simply put: horses may drop “horse meat” when culled.
- You can cook this meat in a furnace to receive steak.
- If a horse is on fire when it expires, any meat it dropped will be pre-cooked.
This works kinda-sorta similarly to the way real animal glue is made:
- Snag yourself some leather (from a cow or a horse), some water (in a bucket) and some lime (dye).
- Soak the leather in the water and add the lime (dye) – – in other words: put all three in a crafting grid (shapeless recipe).
- Take the resulting Treated Leather and pop it into a furnace. Voilà! Really slimy glue! (in other words: slime-balls)
Finally… a renewable source of goo!
FinndusFillies Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.