FIFA Olympic Stadium Map is a football stadium in Murata. The stadium, much like it’s predecessor, takes design cues from the Arena das Dunas (Stadium of the Dunes) in Natal, Brazil, designed by Populous for the World Cup. Their design was to emulate the shapes of the dunes that surround the city of Natal, and create an urban catalyst by providing a space that could serve multiple purposes outside of the World Cup.
This map using High Rossferry City Resource Pack
FIFA Olympic Stadium Map Installation:
- Download FIFA Olympic Stadium Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.