FFS – Fancy Fluid Storage Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 is a simple fluid storage mod that’s gonna fancy up your world!
- Massive Storage: With Fancy Fluid Storage you can store massive amounts of fluids in aesthetically pleasing tanks.
- Customizability: Build your fluid tanks out of whatever block you want, from cobblestone to diamond blocks!
- Compatibility: Compatibility with many major mods is built in out of the box, including BuildCraft and ComputerCraft
How to use
- Build a frame out of whatever solid block you desire. (Minimum dimensions: 3x3x3, Maximum dimensions: 13x13x13)
- Fill in the sides of the frame with another block of your choice, ex; glass.
- Craft a valve by using the following recipe:
- Choose a side you want to place your valve, break a single block and place the valve in the hole.
- Right click the valve you placed. The valve will turn green to indicate success.
FFS – Fancy Fluid Storage Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.