Favorite Items Mod 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 allows you to favorite items. By default, press ‘O’ while holding an item/block to favorite it. Press ‘O’ again to unfavorite it. Favored items have the glowing effect (like enchanted items) and a small star as tooltip. While an item is favored, it cannot be dropped out of your inventory. You can also blacklist items in the config file or change it, that only players in creative mode can favorite items.
Favorite Items Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.