In the main version of Fantastic Moons Resource Pack 1.8, 1.7.10, Skaia replaces the sun, and images of LoWaS, LoCaH, LoLaR, LoTaK, LoHaC, LoMaX, LoFaF, and LoPaN cycle every night, in session order. That’s right, all of the planets from Act 6 Act 6! (If you rip open the pack, there’s an alternate ordering you can switch to that goes through the Beta planets first, then the Alpha planets.) The Sun and Moons are all huge, high-quality 512×512 png files, and look beautiful if you play using a higher-res window. Atmospheric and full of variety, even if you don’t have the resolution to see the full images, they’re detailed enough to seem to twinkle as they sail through the sky! Best of all, you can layer these on top of any other texture pack without worrying about anything but the Sun and Moon conflicting. The perfect way to add a beautiful Homestuck spice on top of all the other textures you’re so particular about!
Fantastic Moons Resource Pack Installation
- Download Fantastic Moons Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!