Fantastic Foods Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 Mod Features:
– Squids drop…well, squids
– Raw squid restores 1 hunger point
– Fried squid restores 2.5 hunger points
– Bats drop 0-1 bat wings
– A use for those annoying bats!
– Raw bat wings restore 1.5 hunger points
– Fried bat wings restore 3 hunger points
– Silverfish drop 0-1 silverfish tails
– Restore 2.5 hunger points
– You don’t need to cook it.
– Zombie Pigmen drop 0-1 rotten porkchops
– No longer drop rotten flesh
– Restore 1 hunger point
– Gives: Nausea III, Hunger III, Poison I
– Effects last 10 seconds
– I would not eat it
– Purifier can be crafted from a water bottle and ghast tears
– Crafted with rotten porkchops to make regular cooked porkchops
– Have 10 uses
– Can be drank to give the nourishment effect for 10 seconds
-Flour can be crafted from wheat
– Can then be crafted with a water bucket for dough
– Dough can be cooked into bread, or combined with sugar and cocoa beans for cookie dough (which can be cooked into cookies)
-Spiders drop 0-2 spider legs
– Can be eaten for 1 hunger point
– Can be cooked to restore 2.5 hunger points
Fantastic Foods Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.