FandomCraft mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds literally hundreds of new blocks and items from other games. While it mostly focuses on The Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy there are still tons of features from games such as Star Ocean, Star Wars, Pokemon, Terraria, The Elder Scrolls and even a few television shows like Fringe.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.