Fallen Sword mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2, is based off fallen sword mmorpg game, this mod adds now:
- Bronze tools & armor
- Bronze Ore & Ingot
- Bronze Block
- Mythril tools & armor
- Mythril Ore & Ingot
- Mythril Block
- Ruby tools & armor
- Ruby Ore & Gem
- Ruby Block
- Blood Ruby tools & armor
- Blood Ruby Ore & Gem
- Blood Ruby Block
- Sword Of Carnage – 46Damage/ Dropped By Corrupted Knight
- Cursed Samurai Sword – 70Damage/Dropped By Cursed Samurai
- Corrupted Knight – 250hp
- Cursed Samurai – 18000hp
- Count Gorblaz – 98000hp
- More mobs & items & sets cooming soon
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.