All Endorah Team members are proud to present you the new map of the Fallen Kingdoms series for Season VI! For this season, the map is presented and built in Mayan style, with a symbolic temple in his center. To mark the location of opposing team bases, slots are placed at equal distances of the temple. This map was created by Team Endorah at the occasion of the sixth season of the Fallen Kingdoms, PvP game concept created by Siphano and AlexandreCalvez.
The participants of this season are: Siphano, Xef199221, Superbrioche, Rosgrim, leozangdar, alexandrecalvez and Dortos.
The map measures are approximately 1152×1152 blocks allowing a wide combat space.
This map was built essentially for survival, and for the Fallen Kingdoms game mode.
Fallen Kingdoms VI Maya PvP Map Installation
- Download Fallen Kingdoms VI Maya PvP Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.