Deep underneath the icy Baltic Sea, lies some of the most valuable treasure known to mankind. The finest creations of the legendary Faberge dynasty are held within an enormous fortress, towering from the seabed to the surface.
Suitably Slavic architecture reflects the cultural context of the Faberge treasure, and the unmistakably Russian roots of these priceless gems Voluminous coral reefs form the foundations of this formidable fortress. Carved into this rock formation is the main vault of the fortress where the most valuable gems are held. The eclectic mix of colours and shapes was chosen specifically to blend in with the array of hues provided by the coral, thus camoflauging the entire complex from unwanted attention. Two huge aquatic beasts are the primary guardians of the Faberge fortress, themselves just as dazzling as the treasure they are tasked with protecting.
Faberzhe Palace Map Installation:
- Download Faberzhe Palace Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.