EZStorage Mod 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 introduces an early-game storage system that scales and evolves as players progress.
- Storage Core – This is the core of your storage system. Click on this block to open the GUI, and add adjacent blocks to expand. Each system can only have 1 Storage Core. This block can only be broken if it contains no items.
- Storage Box – Tier 1 storage add-on. This increases the storage capacity of the Storage Core by a small amount.
- Condensed Storage Box – Tier 2 storage add-on.
- Hyper Storage Box – Tier 3 storage add-on.
- Input Port – Items can by automatically be put into the storage system by piping them into any side of this block.
- Crafting Box – This adds a crafting grid to the GUI of your Storage Core (compatible with NEI shift-clicking for easy crafting from the internal inventory).
- Search Box – This adds a search bar to the GUI of your Storage Core.
EZStorage Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.