ExVanilla Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 includes:
- Ore Conversion
This allows you to use the converter item to change ingots / ores into better ingots / ores (this mod adds in every well known ingot from big mods into minecraft), for example change copper into tin (for more examples look under recipes at conversion). The reason this is so cool is because you can use these ingots in all the big mods like IC2 and thermal expansion ETC. Each time you use the converter item in a crafting table it will loose 1 durability it has 15 + 0… which makes 16 uses (thats just how it works…).
- A whole bunch of crafting items..,
- Food = stew and sweet flesh
- (Tool Set = Sword, Pickaxe, Axe, Shovel, Hoe)
- Wild Tool Set
- Golreen Tool Set
- Lapion Tool Set
- Clay Swords – Colours ( Red, Pink, Orange, Blue, Purple, Black)
- Warriors Pickaxe
- All-Tool (Rapid, Orange Diamond, Diamond, Iron,
- Gold, Stone, Wood)
- Lots of materials that are used in crafting
- Orange Diamond tool set, armour and bow
- Rapid tool set, amour and bow
ExVanilla Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.