Extreme Reactors Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is a port of the 1.7.10 mod Big Reactors, by Erogenous Beef. You can build multiblock machines to produce power, be that Redstone Flux or Tesla. Giants Reactors to harness the power of the atom or mighty Turbines to turn steam into energy? Why not both?
Extreme Reactors Mod features:
- All the multiblock parts come in tiers. Right now only the Legacy Tier is enabled and it mimic the behavior of the 1.7.10 blocks
- You will find two new ores in some remote dimensions… Collect their drop, they will come handy later one
- The Cyanite Reprocessor is gone: it will be replaced by a multiblock machine in future version. We put in a temporary recipe to convert 9 Cyanite ingots into 1 Blutonium ingot
- Added support for the Tesla power API. You need to build your reactor or turbine use the Tesla power tap instead of the RF one (no, you can’t use both on the same machine)
- All the “devices” (controllers, ports, etc) can be placed on any face of the reactors. The fuel assemblies (control rod + fuel rods) can be placed in any direction (up-down, south-north, east-west), but only in one direction per-reactor (you can’t have crisscrossing rods)
- The fuel rods now render the waste too if present (cynite if you use yellorium as fuel for example) with a litte and hopefully nice animation. So use glass in your reactor 🙂
- Added support for Modularity fluids to replaces the ones from Thermal Expansion (please keep in mind that Modularity is still being worked on the the fluids may not yet be available in the public release) and a bunch of metals from TiC to be used in the Turbine
Extreme Reactor require ZeroCore to work. Please add it to your mod folder.
Extreme Reactors Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.