ExtraButtons Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds some extra button and button-related blocks to Minecraft. Such blocks include panel-sized buttons, illuminated toggle buttons, and some new detector tracks. Most of the blocks are meant to help ease station design on my server, and some are more for fun.
This mod creates a standard Forge configuration file that will let you change block IDs in case of conflict.
If there are any blocks in this mod that you would rather not have, you can set its ID to “-1” in the configuration to disable it.
ExtraButtons Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.