Extra Food Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 adds some 20+ new foods, that you can create and enjoy! We are still tweaking the balance of all the different foods, and cleaning up a few bugs, but we hope that you enjoy all the new foods. We know Steve will.
The Knowledge of Chef:
The fastest way to start creating your own foods is to make a Cookbook. In a chef’s world, this is the only way to find and remember your recipes!
[Note: The Apple can be replaced by: raw beef, raw porkchop, carrot, potato or fish]
Extra Food Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.