ExplorerCraft mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 provides map recipes and items to make it easier to explore and to manage maps. This mod provides an Atlas that can hold up to 36 maps, updating all of them as you travel and displaying the best it can find for you at any time. You can create new maps perfectly aligned to existing maps without having to go to the center of the mapped region, either beforehand at a workbench or as you travel with an Atlas. It allows you to copy overlapping regions between existing maps – no more wasted exploration! It provides a new way to expand maps which is easier than the vanilla mechanics *and* keeps the information already on the smaller map. Finally, it provides a marker system with 16 different colored markers. These can be placed or removed on maps in the field, and once placed, appear on map in atlases, in your hand, and on item frames.
Vanilla map recipes still work as before if you prefer them.
ExplorerCraft mod only functions in the Overworld (dimension 0). It cannot currently create maps in other dimensions, and Atlas behavior is unpredicatable.
ExplorerCraft mod sometimes has to use map numbers before actually making the maps, for technical reasons. If the map is not actually made, the number will be temporarily skipped. ExplorerCraft remembers these numbers and will use them later when possible.
ExplorerCraft Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.