Experience Rings Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 adds 3 rings to the game. Each of these rings allow you to pick up experience instantly in the nearby area.
These rings are:
- Lesser Ring O’ Experience – Small Radius (Found in Dungeon Chests, Only Craftable by Default in 1.9)
- Ring O’ Experience – Moderate Radius
- Greater Ring O’ Experience – Large Radius
This mod also adds a “Ring Holding Station” which allows the ring to collect Experience while not being in the players inventory. The ring can then be taken out and used on the player to give the player that experience.
The mod is almost completely configurable including the radii of the rings. Items and crafting recipes can be enabled or disabled at will.
Note: This mod require Baubles
Experience Rings Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.