Expanded Redstone mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds a few machines and tools that make redstone more useful and powerful. They are designed to “feel” like vanilla, but work just as well in a heavily modded environment. This is NOT meant to be a replacement for things like RedPower, and will not have things like new wires, mining machines, and other things better placed in a true tech mod.
The can be reoriented by right-clicking them with a BuildCraft/OmniTools wrench or a RotaryCraft screwdriver, or simply breaking and placing them again.
Modes are switched by right-clicking the block with an empty hand or item that has no special effect.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge. and Dgaron API
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.
Download Minecraft ExpandedRedstone Mod: