Expanded Industry Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 supplies several broadly useful hopper-like blocks and a specialized detector rail. This is to fill out gaps in the vanilla toolset to make things a little easier so that ten thousand iron isn’t required to do otherwise basic tasks for the budding industrialist. This is not a replacement for other industry and item transport mods, but rather an alternative for people who wish it was possible to transport items without complicated redstone setups for a thousand hoppers and droppers. While primarily designed around minecarts for transport, several of the additions will provide additional functionality to other item transport systems as well, such as the distributor and filter, both of which do things in ways other mods don’t.
Expanded Industry Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.