Exp Chest Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a simple experience chest. Best used if you are a high level and don’t want to take a chance at losing your exp when you go adventuring. Also good if you just want so save up your exp without having the risk of one of those pesky creepers kill you while you are just getting a few resources. Now with an Ender Exp Chest that stores experience statically. This means you can access your stored experience in any ender chest from anywhere.
How to install Exp Chest Mod for Minecraft:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.