Ex Nihilo 2 Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 designed for Skyblock maps. This mod adds new blocks and items such as barrels, hammers, silkworms and dolls.
Features that are currently implemented:
- Built in map template system that generates a void world and skyblock map. The default map is based on Skyblock 2.1 by Noobcrew, but options for the three original Ex Nihilo maps are included also. Check the config file to change to a new map template.
- Use json to build and share your own map templates for the Overworld, Nether and End.
- Use the Jade Astrolabe in game to export your map to json if you don’t want to do it by hand.
- Use JSON to create your own recipes for compost, hammering and sifting and even disable all the built in ones to start from scratch you if you so desire. (IMPORTANT: each folder contains an “example.json”. This example file is NEVER LOADED! It is purely for reference!)
- Composting to make dirt, coarse dirt (compost zombie flesh), podzol (compost leaf blocks), grass (compost a golden apple) and mycelium (compost a ghast tear).
- Catching rain to get water and make clay.
- Add a severed head or skull to a barrel of water to make slime.
- Mixing redstone in a barrel of lava to make netherrack.
- Mixing glowstone in a barrel of lava to make end stone.
- Using hammers to smash cobble into gravel, sand and dust.
- Using sieves to sift various blocks.
- Using crooks to push and pull monsters and animals and to get more dropped items from leaves and grass.
- Mycelium next to water or exposed to rain will sometimes sprout mushrooms.
- Cobblestone or stone bricks next to water or exposed to rain will grow moss.
- Create Black Emeralds which can be transmuted (violently) into diamonds by surrounding them on all six sides with blocks and then blowing them up.
- Crucibles can be placed above almost any source of heat to melt cobblestone and produce lava.
- Combine slimeballs and string to craft cobwebs.
- Create Black Slimeballs and cook them in a furnace to create coal.
- Craft buckets from porcelain to move water and lava in pre-metal maps.
- VeinMiner mod: Crooks and hammers are automatically registered. All the relevant blocks are whitelisted as well. This behavior can be disabled if you need to customize the VeinMiner config files.
- Waila mod: Sieves, Barrels, and Crucibles have Waila tooltips and report progress %s when appropriate.
Ex Nihilo 2 Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.