Ex Compressum Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 is an Ex Nihilo addon that provides tools to reduce the initial grind in skyblocks in a balanced way.
- Compressed Hammers to break Compressed Blocks into nine of their smashed version (e.g. Compressed Gravel -> 9 Sand) (+ Auto Compressed Hammer)
- Compressed Crook which is four times as fast as a normal crook, but only twice as durable
- Heavy Sieve to sift compressed blocks directly, at a small loss of efficiency (+ Auto (Heavy) Sieve)
- Auto Compressor to automatically compress items into blocks (e.g. Broken Ores into Ore Gravel)
- Auto Sieves and Auto Hammers
- Wooden Crucible to extract water from plants, as an alternative to rain
- Animal baits that can be placed to spawn cows, pigs, chicken, sheep, ocelots and wolves outside of their natural biome
Ex Compressum Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.