Do you love SkyBlock? Do you love mods too? Then Ex Astris Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 will help you bring your mods to your SkyBlock.
- BigReactors – Yellorite can be obtained from sifting
- Blood Magic – Allows the “creation” of nether stars
- Metallurgy – Ores can be obtained via sifting
- MineFactory Reloaded – Rubber Tree Sapling can be obtained from sifting, Rubber Tree Saplings/Leaves can be composted.
- Natura – Saplings and Berry Bushes can be obtained from sifting.
- Redstone Arsenal – A brand new RF Hammer!
- Tinkers Construct – OreBerry bushes can be obtained from sifting. Two new modifiers!
- Tinkers Steelworks – Ex Nihilo dusts can be used in the High Oven
- Thaumcraft – Shards can be obtained via hammering. New mob spawning dolls. Thaumium Hammer and Barrel.
- Thermal Expansion
The config file has been overhauled in version 1.13. Please delete and re-create the configuration file ExAstris.cfg. While changing the config is never something I like to do, trust me when I say this one is way more manageable and expandable.
Ex Astris Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.