EvilCraft Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 adds various evil things to Minecraft, from everything such as little flying monster that will follow you around and try to poison you, to bottles that allow you to store and control the weather.
Almost every feature can be disabled and changed in the config file (config/evilcraft.cfg). It is however mandatory that config files at server and client side are identical, otherwise you might encounter ID conflicts.
EvilCraft Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.