Ever wanted to make blocks of something, but found that you couldn’t? Enchanted books or potions clogging up your chests? Look no further, as Everything Blocks Mod 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9 lets you make blocks out of any item except other blocks. All mods are supported, not just Vanilla stuff. You can even make slabs from the blocks.
Here are some blocks placed in the world:
Slabs and Stairs:
Everything Blocks has WAILA integration, too! Note that the block recipes will not override existing block recipes or recipes where the item is crafted 2×2 or 3×3 to make something by default.
Everything Blocks Mod includes a simple API for modders who wish to modify the interaction of their mod’s items or even vanilla items with Everything Blocks.
Here’s some of what you can do:
Make blocks out of regular items:
Make blocks out of enchanted books:
Make blocks from potions:
Make spawn egg blocks:
And when you’re all done with it, simply decraft the block like so:
Everything Blocks Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.