Eureka Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is an API for other mods. Eureka is a knowledge system based on ‘learning as you go’
Eureka adds an engineering diary to the game, in there you can see all possible research and all information about it. Once you finished a research and thus unlocked the item/block of that research you’ll be able to read pages containing information about said block/item.
Eureka Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.