EuhDawson’s GraveStone Mod 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds a gravestone to your minecraft world. When you die a gravestone will be placed at your death position and the players name is written on it. When you break the gravestone it will drop the items of your inventory. If you enable the gamerule keepInventory there will be placed no gravestone. You can also break the gravestone with silktouch to get it as an item to use it for decoration. When you rightclick the gravestone the name of the player who died and the death time will be displayed.
EuhDawson’s GraveStone Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.