EssentialsForge Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 provides over several commands and features for each forge server.
- Setting homes
- Player teleport request (in-dev)
- Moderation commands such as mute, kick, and ban
- and more to come
Available (and possibly stable) Command Information:
Description: Kick every player
Syntax: <name> [reason]
Description: Kick a player
Description: To teleport to a home
Description: To set a home at your current position
Description: To delete a home
Description: To teleport to a set warp point
Description: To set a warp point
Description: Able to see players inventory (to be rewritten)
Description: To burn a player
Description: Provide information of the server
Description: Refresh chunks in a given radius (WIP)
Description: To heal a player back to health
Description: To kill a player (and soon an entity)
Description: To kill yourself
Description: To test the server response time.
Description: Enable a player to fly
Description: Make player invincible
EssentialsForge Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.