EssentialCraft 3 Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a magic themed mod, that adds lots and lots of devices to the game. Here is a list of added content:
- Around 60 new blocks
- Around 100 new Items
- 3 new mobs
- 1 new dimension
- A new energy type – MRU and lots of ways to generate it
EssentialCraft3 allows you to do lots of stuff, including:
- Create and store MRU
- Create some decorative blocks
- Create an automated quarry, that allows you to mine up to 128×128 area of blocks until the bedrock layer
- Create a device, that holds monsters in place
- Create a device, that can use 1 potion up to 8 times in a small AOE, without losing the efficiency of the potion
- Create a device, that can enchant items up to level 60, using not your experience, but MRU
- Create a device, that is capable of generating drops from any mob
- Create a device, that can repare your tools and armor
- Create a device, that allows you to quadruple the outcome of your ores using MRU and lava
- Create a structure, that can teleport you any distance(including other dimensions!)
- Create a structure, that can smelt items, using MRU
- Create guns
- Some tool sets, including one, which automatically uses the right tool to mine
- An item, that allows you to carry around biomes!
- -An item, that can mine a 3x3x3 zone of any block.
- An item, that can harvest mob spawners
- An item, that acts both as an AOE bonemeal, and can instantly grow any animal
- 3 items, that restore your hp/hunger/remove debuffs
- A set of 10 elemental charms, that can grant you different abilities.
- An item, that allows you to fly
- lots new different weapons
- 4 sets of armor
- and lots of other stuff!
Easy way. Just grab some simple resources and craft a Book of Knowledge. It has all the information you want in it:
EssentialCraft 3 Mod Installation:
- 1) If you do not have minecraft forge installed, install it.
- 2) Download EssentialCraft 3 Mod
- 3) Install DummyCore
- 4) Install Baubles
- 5) Put the downloaded .zip into your mods folder
- 6) Launch the game to see if everything works correctly