Equivalent Energistics Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a bridge mod that adds components enabling you to add autocrafting with Equivalent Exchange 3 and ProjectE EMC to your Applied Energistics 2 autocrafting system.
This mod adds the following:
- EMC Crystal, Dense EMC Crystal, Super Dense EMC Crystal – A crystal that stores EMC. The ME autocrafting system will use these crystals in place of EMC in recipes. The EMC Crystals are created using the EMC Condenser, and the others by the crafting system as needed.
- EMC Condenser – This block, when connected to an ME network, will convert items piped into it into EMC Crystals of an equivalent EMC value. The crystals will then be stored into the ME network. This block requires an ME channel to function and will draw power from the ME network based on the EMC value of items being condensed. If condensing very high EMC value items, make sure your network has the power needed!
- EMC Assembler – This block functions as both a pattern storage and crafting unit for patterns using EMC. Connect it to your ME network and right click it with a linked “Tome of Alchemical Knowledge” (EE3) or “Alchemical Tome” (ProjectE), and autocrafting for all EMC recipes registered in that Tome will automatically be added to your ME network. Right click with an empty hand to remove the Tome, and all associated patterns. When you research new EMC values into your Tome, patterns for these items will automatically be added. Crafting CPU’s/Storage/Co-Processors are still required for autocrafting to work. This block requires a channel to function.
- Alchemical Tome – This tome stores a copy of all the transmutations you have learned. The transmutations stored in the book are shared between all the books you own, so adding transmutations to any of them adds it to all of them. To “teach” the tome your transmutations, Right-Click in the air with it. You will become the Tomes “owner” and the Tome will have a copy of all your transmutation knowledge, the Tome will be automatically updated with any new transmutations you learn. To clear a Tome of all owners and knowledge, Shift Right-Click it. This item is only available when using ProjectE. And yes, I know it looks like a vanilla book, I am not an artist.
Recipes can be found in NEI
Equivalent Energistics Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.