Environmental Tech Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is a mod containing a vast selection of Multiblock machines. Every multiblock has multiple tiers that have added features. There are 16 multiblock configurations not including modifiers. Some of the multiblocks support Modifiers. Modifiers are upgrades that alter the machine’s properties.
- Multiblock Void Miners. (Upgradable) They mine resources from the void but cost a lot of RF to run.
- Multiblock Solar Panels. (Upgradable) They produce RF from sunlight
- Multiblock Lightning Rods. They produce RF from Lightning strikes.
- Modifiers (Upgrades). Currently three modifiers implemented so far. More to come.
How to get started?
Craft one of these:
Left click a controller with this block to list all of the required blocks and information about the multiblock.
Holding right click on the controller with this tool will automatically assemble the multiblock if you have the correct blocks in your inventory.
This will also instantly build the Multiblock in creative mode.
Note: This mod requires ValkyrieLib
Environmental Tech Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.