Environmental Creepers Mod 1.11, 1.10.2 is a mod that allows tweaking some aspects of Creeper or other explosions.
The most common and useful tweak is probably the one where all the blocks destroyed by Creeper explosions will always drop as items. No more partially filled Creeper holes!
Environmental Creepers Mod Configuration
The following configuration options are available. The mod handles Creeper exposions separately from all other explosions, so that you can only enable the tweaks for Creepers, if that is the only change you are looking for.
- disableCreeperExplosionBlockDamage: This completely disables Creeper explosions from destroying blocks
- disableOtherExplosionBlockDamage: Same as the above, but for all other explosions except Creepers
- disableCreeperExplosionItemDamage: This prevents Creeper explosions from destroying items on the ground
- disableOtherExplosionItemDamage: Same as the above, but for all other explosions except Creepers
- modifyCreeperExplosionDropChance: This enables the item drop chance modification for Creeper explosions
- modifyOtherExplosionDropChance: Same as the above, but for all other explosions except Creepers
- creeperExplosionBlockDropChance: The chance that a block destroyed by a Creeper explosion will drop as an item. Range 0.0 … 1.0, where 1.0 means that the block always drops as an item.
- otherExplosionBlockDropChance: Same as the above, but for all other explosions except Creepers
- modifyCreeperExplosionStrength: Modify the explosion strength for Creeper explosions
- creeperExplosionStrengthCharged: The strength of Charged Creeper explosions. The default in vanilla is 6.0 (double of normal Creepers).
- creeperExplosionStrengthNormal: The strength of normal Creeper explosions. The default in vanilla is 3.0.
Environmental Creepers Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.