Enhanced Inventories Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 as is aimed at adding a verity of inventories to the game.
- Improved Chests & Lockers
- Can be customized with different wood and wool types
- Multi-Tiered inventories allowing for more storage in a single chest
- Can be crafted alone in a crafting grid to get an alternate version of any chest that will only connect to other alternate chests
- Craft the alternate version again to get a regular chest
- Can be upgraded to act like a hopper
- Can be upgraded to a trapped chest, emitting a signal when opened
- Chest Converters
- Allows you to swap out placed vanilla chests
- Mod Support:
Enhanced Inventories Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.