Enhanced Biomes Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 has undergone a drastic change from the mod that tried to add realistic new biomes and as few blocks as possible to the Minecraft world. 31 new biomes since the last release of Better Biomes, for a total of 88, with 23 being rare variants, biome specific stones and grasses and new wood types for all 15 new trees that resemble their Minecraft counterparts, along with improvements to villages and a biome information display similar to Minecraft’s co-ordinates display.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.