English Gothic Cathedral Map is a cathedral built largely in the English Gothic style – with other influences seeping in over the course of the build. This is from the days back before I became an addicted shipbuilder!
English Gothic Cathedral Map Installation:
- Download English Gothic Cathedral Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.