EnergySynergy Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4 allows you to automatically convert Tesla and Forge energy to RF and EU, in both machines and items.
EnergySynergy Mod is intended for people who want their powered machines to just work, without having to convert between different energy systems. Since this can sometimes be a part of the game that some players do not wish to invest too much time in.
Note that the other way around (RF or EU to Tesla or Forge) is not supported, this would require too much intrusive hacks.
It does this without the need of any special converter blocks.
The conversion rate between Tesla/Forge and RF is 1:1, and the rate between Tesla/Forge and EU is 4:1 (configurable).
The conversion possibilities can be configured or disabled in the config file.
This mod is experimental, energy conversion issues might be possible at this state.
This allows you to do things like placing a Tesla/Forge-producing machine next to an EU or RF consumer:
Note: This requires the Cyclops Core library!
EnergySynergy Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.