EnderTanks Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 adds in ender tanks which run on the same idea as the chests. The 3-bit color code for the different chests, giving you 4096 different tank groups to run on. It has three bands around it, which can be separately colored. All 16 types of dye in each of the three slots.
NOTE: This mod needs ShetiPhianCore
Recipes & Use
- EnderTanks will share storage with all other EnderTanks on the same network with the same color code, even across dimensions.
- There is a total of 4096 color codes per network, one global network, and one network per player.
- Clicking on a color band with a dye will change the tanks color code, and clicking on the tank with a personal-upgrade item (default: diamond) will move it to your personal network.
- When a tank is broken the color code is remembered, but not the network. Instead if the tank was on a private network the personal-upgrade item used is dropped. * A broken tank does not lose the liquid inside, even if it was the only one on the map.
- Liquids can be pumped in/out by connecting a pipe to the top/bottom. Buckets can also be used for manual filling/emptying.
- They also respond to redstone, while powered they will siphon from a tank connected to their top and/or empty into a tank connected to their bottom.
- To retrieve network and storage information just Right click on the tank.
- Any color of wool can be use in the recipe and will yield an EnderTank with all three color bands preset to the color of the wool used.
- You can also combined any EnderTank with a wool block to receive one will all the bands set to the wool color.
- EnderBuckets are the portable counterpart to EnderTanks, they have access to the same liquids as the EnderTank(s) in which they share a network and color code.
- Sneak + right clicking on an EnderTank will set the bucket to the tanks color and network
- Liquids can be picked up by right clicking and placed with Sneak + right clicking
- In creative mode: The EnderBucket will act as an infinite source allowing you to place the liquid without decreasing the amount inside. (must have at least a buckets worth of liquid inside) It will also act as an endless void, allowing you to pickup a liquid without increasing the the amount inside. (must have at least a buckets worth of space inside)
- Right click to display network and storage information.
- Any color of wool can be use in the recipe and will yield an EnderBucket with all three color bands preset to the color of the wool used.
- You can also combined any EnderBucket with a wool block to receive one will all the bands set to the wool color.
- Crafting is limited to only 16 color codes (all three colors the same) You need to make an EnderTank and Sneak + right click to access all 4096 codes and private networks.
Expand the storage capacity of a tank.
- Using a capacity-upgrade item will add more space to a tank, This allow you to expand a tank from its default up to its maximum capacity.
- This is a permanent increase for the tankId (network + colorcode), so if applied to a red/red/red tank on the global network, all red/red/red tanks on the global network get the upgrade.
- Changing the network or color code will change the capacity to what ever the new tankId has.
- Small Capacity Upgrade: Default Item: EnderPearl, Increase: 2-16 buckets (default 8)
- Large Capacity Upgrade: Default Item: EyeOfEnder, Increase: 4-32 buckets (default 16)
- Minimum Capacity: 4-64 buckets (default: 32)
- Maximum Capacity: 16-512 buckets (default: 256)
Upgrade internal pump.
By default the built-in pump can only move 250mB at a time but using a pump-upgrade item (default: piston) you can replace it with a 1000mB one, this can be done 0-8 times (default: 4) providing 1000mB per upgrade.
A dimensional storage; there contents are accessible from any other of the same color.
Storage can be expanded, pump speed increased, and made private.
(NOTE: private does not prevent people from using the tank it only changes the network.)
There are 4096 shared networks and an additional 4096 private networks for each player.
Buckets link to tanks and thus are used to store or place liquid remotely.
Shift+Right-Click on a tank with a bucket to link them.
EnderTanks Mod Installation:
- Download and use the Forge Installer
- Put ShetiPhianCore into your mods folder.
- Put EnderTanks into your mods folder.