Endermanage Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 allows you to control which blocks Endermen are allowed to pick up and carry. The config file allows three modes: pick up no blocks except the ones specified, pick up the default blocks as well as the ones specified, or pick up all blocks except for the ones specified.
The default mode is to pick up no blocks except those specified, which by default essentially means Endermen will not pick up any blocks until the config is edited.
Please note that some blocks, especially mod blocks, could have unexpected results from being carried. They may simply not render, or could potentially even crash your game!
Remember that you can set your game to peaceful to temporarily remove all Endermen if necessary.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.