EnderGlove Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds a cool, new item called an Ender Glove which has some unique effects. The basic point of EnderGlove Mod was to add an item based off of a suggestion made by Geartooth on the MCFs. In it, an item would be able to break blocks and place them into a player’s Ender Chest. This is the central point of EnderGlove Mod. The Ender Glove can place any destroyed block into the player’s Ender Inventory, whether they’ve already created an Ender Chest or not. Additionally, there is a new arsenal of Enchantments that are unique to this item to enchance its abilities.
EnderGlove Mod now also adds a new gadget called an Ender Pocket. This is essentially a portable Ender Chest, with one restriction: It only shows you six of the items in your ender chest. These are chosen randomly each time you open the bag.
NOTE: EnderGlove mod requires the BoilerPlate Lib mod to run.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.